5 YEARS WARRANTY
As a leading Emergency Lighting manufacturer, we provide a five-year warranty for all our product portfolio sold in the domestically and export market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This warranty covers all products.
2. We prowide 1 year warranty for Ni-Cd & Ni-MH batteries. 3 years for LiFePO4 batteries.
3. The warranty period starts on the day of delivery without any registration.
4. The serial number of the product should be on the product for traceability.
5. The product must be stored, installed and operated under suitable environmental conditions
6. The manufacturer shall not be liable for any damage resulting from inappropriate modifications to be product or faulty installation.
7. This warranty will be voided if conditions demonstrate abnormal use or stress, such as operating in excess of maximum rated temperatures, over voltage conditions, excessive switching cycles or improper installation.
8. The manufacturer reserves the right to examine the failed product(s) to determine the cause of failure and patterns of usage and also reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether the product is defective and covered under this warranty.