INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1.Collection and Processing of Personal Data
2. Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
We only use personal data to improve our website technically and for marketing activities. Personal Data will never be shared to disclosed to 3rd parties without permission
Your personal data is stored and controlled against all losses; disappearances and unauthorized usage based on our privacy principles. Our privacy principles always being improved and supported by new technologies.
4.Your Rights as a Data Subject under Article 11 of the Law
As a personal data owner, you are entitled to request and learn the following information, based on the nature of the claim, our company will conclude the request free of charge and no later than thirty days.
Personal data owners are entitled to:
- Learning whether your personal data have been processed or not
- Request further information if your personal data have been processed
- Learning the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether your data are being processed in accordance with such purpose
- Request rectification of your personal data that is incomplete or inaccurate and to request notifying the third persons, to whom your personal data are disclosed.
- Request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed in the event that the reasons for its processing have ended, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the law No. 6698 and other related laws and requests that the process carried out in this context to be notified to third parties.
- Objecting to any negative consequence of your personal data is analyzed exclusively through an automated system,
- Requesting compensation for the damages you suffer if an unlawful process of your personal data occurs.
As a personal data owner, you may submit a request regarding your rights using ….. and other methods designated by Personal Data Protection Law.